Get your Banff National Park Pass
Avoid the line up at the gates to Banff National Park and buy your pass online!
You need to buy a Park Pass if:
- You are spending time in a national park (e.g. road trips, camping, backcountry adventures, visits to picnic sites and viewpoints, stops in towns and villages)
- You are travelling on scenic parkways (i.e. Icefields Parkway / #93N between Lake Louise and Jasper, Bow Valley Parkway / #1A between Banff and Lake Louise)
A park pass is required when entering the park. Park passes are determined based on number of people travelling and type of vehicle entering the park.
Park Pass must be printed and displayed on the left side of vehicle dashboard. When purchased online, you are able to use the Park Pass Holders drive through lane.
Daily Pass : Valid until 4 p.m. following the day of entry.
2016 Discovery Pass : Valid for 24 months from the day of purchase.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and include GST
Terms & Conditions
- Your park pass is issued under the Canada National Parks Act.
- Your park pass in not valid if duplicated.
- Your temporary park pass must be displayed on the left side of vehicle or on rear view mirror with date visible.
- Your temporary park pass is rendered void if re-sold or transferred to another individual.
- No refunds will be given on Day or Annual Discovery Passes. All sales are final.
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism is selling Park Passes on behalf of Parks Canada. Visit Parks Canada for more information.